CamBioScience Advances in CRISPR Genome Editing Conference
Time & Location
About The Event
This conference is organised in partnership with our Lead Academic Partner Professor Haoyi Wang, State Key Laboratory of Stem Cell & Reproductive Biology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing.
To Register, please select ONE SINGLE TICKET PER REGISTRATION, Click on Check-out, fill in the registration form and receive payment instructions with our Gold Partner Roboterra.
Here are some things you will get on this CRISPR conference in Beijing:
- Master the use of CRISPR-Cas technology for mammalian genome editing.
- Learn all about the structure of genes.
- Learn how best to target, delete, modify and tag genes using the very latest in CRISPR technology.
- Detailed advice in correcting or introducing genomic mutations will also be given.
- Training in the use of bioinformatic tools will teach you how to increase the specificity of your genome editing and how to predict, identify and minimise potential off-target effects.
IMPORTANT: Don’t forget to bring your laptop for the bioinformatics training.
- Take part in interactive tutorials, CRISPR clinics, Panel Discussions, and Q & A sessions with leading scientists who will answer any questions you have about your individual projects and help you to avoid the common pitfalls of gene editing experiments.
- Major academic and industry figures in the field will give talks on their latest work.
We have also added exclusive new content on CRISPR screening and the use of CRISPR for the generation of transgenic animal models!
The meeting will be hosted at the State Key Laboratory of Stem Cell & Reproductive Biology, Institute of Zoology, Chinese Academy of Sciences (1 Bei Chen West Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100101, P. R. China)
- Professor Haoyi Wang, State Key Laboratory of Stem Cell and Reproductive Biology & Institute of Zoology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Professor Wei Li, State Key Laboratory of Stem Cell and Reproductive Biology & Institute of Zoology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Professor Francis Stewart, Biotechnology Center TU Dresden
- Dr Oliver Baker, King’s College London
- Dr Ben Davies, University of Oxford
- Dr Mark Thomas, Wellcome Sanger Institute, University of Cambridge
- Dr Barry Rosen, AstraZeneca, Cambridge (TBC)
- Dr Matthew Coussens, Merck
- Ms Katelyn Logan, Merck
- Academia ¥4483CNY 0CNY 00CNY 0
- Industry ¥ 8968CNY 0CNY 00CNY 0